CONTAIN Roach Barrier Works Much Better Than Vaseline!
CONTAIN Roach Barrier Works as a Super Slick Insect Boundary and Barrier that prevents insects from escaping the colony. Also By Working as a Boundary & By preventing spiders, mites and other invasive insects from getting inside your feeder insect colony.
CONTAIN Insect & Roach Barrier
• Works Better & Lasts Longer than Vaseline or other oils.
• Will not Melt, Run or Evaporate
• Maintains in Temperatures above 400 Deg F
• Never Needs to be Reapplied (Unless it gets overly soiled)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CONTAIN INSECT & Roach BARRIER By Ready Reptile Feeders.
With The enclosed brush applicator, Spread a thin even coat of CONTAIN as a Boundary at the top 2 inches of your feeder insect colony bin. You are left with a Barrier or Boundary that cannot be passed. CONTAIN Insect Barrier is safe Food Grade material. It will not harm with incidental ingestion by insects. As a result, once the roaches or insects learn they cannot pass by they just give up.
One ounce of CONTAIN should Cover one application of one bin. There should be enough left over for touch ups. For More Bins or for re-application more will be necessary.
TIPS FOR USING CONTAIN Barrier By Ready Reptile Feeders.
• By Spreading CONTAIN Barrier in a thin consistent film 1-2 inches wide, Roaches will not be able to escape. For Large Species Like Madagascar Hissers 2 Inches is Recommended.
• By Using CONTAIN Barrier as a Final & Most Effective layer or Boundary after other methods (Packing tape, Oil, Fluon PTFE Product, Vaseline etc) you will prevent escape and intrusion by other insect pests.
• CONTAIN Barrier. Works by forming an effective Boundary By keeping out invasive insects, (Spiders, Mites, Flies & Gnats)